Why choose Planned Preventive Maintenance?
Planned Preventive Maintenance involves regular, routine cleaning, lubricating, testing, calibrating and adjusting, checking for wear and tear and eventually replacing components to avoid breakdown. The resource and extensive training of our engineers ensure that equipment is operated at optimum efficiency and plant life expectancy is extended to its maximum potential.
After initially determining what is to be done, the frequency of the task must then be decided. A heavily used air conditioning unit in a computer server room must be cleaned and maintained more frequently than an air conditioning unit which is used less often. The maintenance frequency suggested in the manufacturer’s manual can be used as a guide, but the actual usage of the air conditioning equipment should determine the maintenance procedure required.
The key objectives of Planned Preventive Maintenance contracts are as follows:
- Maximise equipment working life.
- Optimise equipment efficiency ensuring energy efficiency and reduced operating costs.
- Optimising up time of air conditioning equipment.
- Improving air quality and comfort and thus staff efficiency.
- Comply with current F-Gas legislation.
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns or replacement costs.
XL Air supports all air conditioning maintenance contract customers with a comprehensive 24 hour/365 day emergency call out service, as well as technical telephone support.